DPS looking for additional raid team

Hellhog

Looking For:

A group that can consistently down old HM content and is interested in doing NiM progression either in the near future or already getting in some licks. Also I'm looking for a chill group to raid with. Something relaxed and fun but knows when to tighten up as necessary to down a boss.

Availability:

-Any day of the week other than Tues/Thurs

-Preferably 10p EST or later (can do 9p EST, just could potentially be late once in a while, I live in CST)

-Can do Imperial or Republic

Experiences:

-Started raiding in 2.9 with my Assassin. Raid team only did HM DF/DP. Cleared every week.

-Ran progression in 3.X with my Assassin and Merc. Completed the following:

• 4/5 HM Rav (killed Coratanni but not Ruugar)
  • 4/5 HM ToS
  • HM Colossal Monolith

-In 4.0 I have completed the following hardmodes with ease:

• TFB, SnV, DF, DP, KP, EV
  • 4/5 ToS (progressing on HM Revan with current group)
  • haven't attempted other raids yet since the update nor have stepped into NiM content

Raiding Toons:

-Ayix [sin] - 220/224 BiS with 6 piece - 1mil Dummy: 6.8k

-Ayiq [Merc] - 220 Comm with 2 piece & BiS Enhancements - 1mil Dummy: 6.0k

-Ayik [Mara] - 220 Comm with BiS Enhancements - 1mil Dummy: 6.2k

-Ayim [Vanguard] - 220 Comm with mostly BiS Enhancements - 1mil Dummy: 6.1k

-Ayif [sage] - Not geared - Not parsed

Feel free to message me here or to send an in game mail to any of the toons above. Ayix is my main so am more likely to see those messages.

Edited by Hellhog

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

We have progression operations, casual operations and training for progression operations going on currently; while most of our operations start at 9pm EST, we do have some that start at 10pm EST! More information on these events, plus others, can be found Here. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!