(Light) Jaesa with start at level 60 Jug

skeoch

I have created an in-game support ticket regarding matter, but the request for information has gone unanswered by the staff that work on that queue.

Playing through the newest chapters, it seems clear to me with the garb that Jaesa was wearing in the "dream/nightmare" story and also by looking at the companion info page, specifically with the type of things that are Liked/Disliked, that this is dark Jaesa.

I want to make sure it is possible to get retrieve a Light Jeasa with my start at 60 Jug; whenever she returns in the story.

I have created an in-game support ticket regarding matter, but the request for information has gone unanswered by the staff that work on that queue.

Playing through the newest chapters, it seems clear to me with the garb that Jaesa was wearing in the "dream/nightmare" story and also by looking at the companion info page, specifically with the type of things that are Liked/Disliked, that this is dark Jaesa.

I want to make sure it is possible to get retrieve a Light Jeasa with my start at 60 Jug; whenever she returns in the story.

Start at 60 Wars get Dark Jaesa, if you want light your gona have to make a fresh SW and go light.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
60 token characters are created as if all Republic classes were light side and had made light side choices, and Imperial classes were dark side with dark side choices.

thanks for the info, if true then this should have been posted when the character is created... I see nothing left but to delete the character and recreate it; the developers have really missed the boat with this decision.

thanks for the info, if true then this should have been posted when the character is created... I see nothing left but to delete the character and recreate it; the developers have really missed the boat with this decision.

You want personalized back story to your character, why the heck are you using start at 60 token?

They are made with players who don't care much about that in mind, and just want to go straight to end-game and the new "expension" which is really a massive reset to the game (doubt we'll ever see again empire vs republic setting in our quests, or tailored quests for our class. Savor the one you get on rishi, its the last one)