Customizable New Companions and improved Dyes

Aidbringer

HEy BW want to make money :-)

Personally I would spend cartel coins to have an option to change outfits on my 'new' companions.

The 'outfit' is cosmetic I understand the reason for change and can even accept, though personally did like some of the 'grind' to equip companion as best possible to to get benefit (now if just slighty more generic, grind to get influence).

However, Getting the right outfit (and then the right dyes) is a significant part of the 'fun' for me. Heck I spent to have multiple outfits for my characters, I would gladly spend to have a custom outfit for my companion(s) (and probably if an option buy option to have 2 (maybe 3) outfits for them.

Absolutely no 'balacne' issues, and a proven track records of something folks that spend money WILL spend on.

Please allow:

1) Option (even if buyable) to customer outfit for companions post FE.

2) As a related I would also pay for the option to 'split' primary secondary dye slots, Is there any reason we can't apply a 'secondary' dye and have it only over write the secondary color, so existing color combinations could be expanded.

I would see this again perhaps as a cartel coin option either if possible to 'split' for the character so from then on you could change one or the other but could 'keep' one from being changed, or perhaps as a consumable you buy (cartel) and/or perhaps craft that allows you to combine two dyes to make a different dye.