The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Individual Legacy Achievement Tracking in game content

Tashya

I hope the developers read this thread as I am not sure where to put this value suggestion.

The suggestion is to add a column in the legacy tracking for unique to each individual character. This is so that a player could monitor the legacy achievements for an individual character along with the legacy achievements across all characters on a server.

The reason for my suggestion is for example completion of datacrons for each character is hard to achieve without some way to manage and monitor in game, full screened, without going to each datacron on each plant; so time consuming; especially if you have not played a character for a long time. Also, for content it would allow management of character time for achievement of exploration, beast, droid, and human legacy counts for each character.

I know there are other fires to consider; but this one has been an issue for me for a few years, but now with the added content it has become very frustrating for me as coming back into game takes a long time to reload after tabbing out to my character tracking spreadsheet then back in. Please consider some method of tracking legacy achievements for each individual char on each server so I can remain in game enjoying the content the developers have worked on so hard.

Thank you for your consideration as I find the game is developing in a positive way content wise, but a little help in supplying tools for game play for the player would be an awesome addition.

PS if this is of interest to other players I ask that the player respond to this thread so the developers might consider other useful in game tools for management of characters along with my suggestion above. It would be very much appreciated by this SWTOR veteran player.

Happy holidays to all.

The "Z"

The reason for my suggestion is for example completion of datacrons for each character is hard to achieve without some way to manage and monitor in game, full screened, without going to each datacron on each plant; so time consuming; especially if you have not played a character for a long time. Also, for content it would allow management of character time for achievement of exploration, beast, droid, and human legacy counts for each character.

You know that all characters in your legacy get the bonus for a datacron once you do it on one of them, don't you? (New with 4.0.)