Stronghold starship spots

ErraiSenkar

The Kaas City stronghold has a landing pad but there is no option to have a starship spot there. Largest is a "Centerpiece" that does not let a person place the Conquest award ship there. This needs to be corrected since obtaining one the ship models requires five Dark Matter Projects and five Universals (alot of materials and time to create). If there is a guide somewhere that would tell me how to fix this, I would appreciate that greatly.

Thank you in advance

Received a automatic reply from in-game ticket regarding this. It stated that this is a Quality Assurance issue and not a "bug." I was told to resubmit under that category. There is no option for Quality Assurance other than the "general/other" heading. Is it a better route to take by just calling the company directly and speaking with a live person?

This has been brought up even when GSH was still on the PTS and as far as we can tell, it is working as intended and not a bug. Coruscant/DK are the cheapest strongholds, so they have less valuable hooks than the more expensive strongholds. No need to bother Customer Service with it, they won't do anything about it. Edited by Jerba