Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Marauder. Annihilation. Help Please? It would be appreciated! :)

Stealag

Hello, I'm just now starting an Annihilation Marauder, and would like to know the best Rotation possible. I'm currently using Berserk, Deadly Saber, Annihilate, Ravage. is this correct? I would like to know if it is, because sometimes my dps is good, then it SUCKS.

It's hard to say exactly what to do all the time with this spec, but here's what my usual opener looks like:

Force Leap > Battering Assault > Annihilate > Ravage > Force Rend > Rupture > Crippling Slash

I usually do the Deadly Saber around Annihilate but for sure before Ravage. I use Berserk right before Force Rend and Rupture on a single target, or after smash if several.

Then the rest really is whatever is best and available at the time. Sorry its a little short, but I can elaborate more if you'd like.

Edited by TitusOfTides

Opener should be something like:

Charge - deadly saber - battering assault - annihilate - force rend - rupture - dual saber throw - ravage.

In a perfect, immobilized world this would be ideal. Right after Annihilate is when people usually start running.

A few posts down from yours is a thread titled: Annihilation | Watchman 4.0 Guide. Did you read the guide?

Maybe he read your guide, and didn't care for it? Another possibility is perhaps he didn't want to click some shady google doc.

Edited by TitusOfTides

How is google docs shady? Google is shady? Oofalong knows what he's talking about and puts a tremendous amount of effort into his guides. Count me as someone who has been very appreciative of his efforts. If you don't care for his guide, then I would be very interested to see something better.

How is google docs shady? Google is shady? Oofalong knows what he's talking about and puts a tremendous amount of effort into his guides. Count me as someone who has been very appreciative of his efforts. If you don't care for his guide, then I would be very interested to see something better.

My apologies, I didn't mean to ne necessarily imply it WAS shady, just was hoping to outline the thought process of someone who didn't read it. I know I'm usually very skeptical of anything linking away from the forums, so I could see a lot of people skipping past it. I believe what you're saying, most of the people who take the time to write up a guide do prettg well. I don't think it's very nice ridiculing the OP for not reading his guide though. This post was here a whole day before anyone replied, and he's just asking for help. We're all cool, because we play Marauders/Sentinels - so theres no need for discord between us all.

Edited by TitusOfTides

My apologies, I didn't mean to ne necessarily imply it WAS shady, just was hoping to outline the thought process of someone who didn't read it. I know I'm usually very skeptical of anything linking away from the forums, so I could see a lot of people skipping past it. I believe what you're saying, most of the people who take the time to write up a guide do prettg well. I don't think it's very nice ridiculing the OP for not reading his guide though. This post was here a whole day before anyone replied, and he's just asking for help. We're all cool, because we play Marauders/Sentinels - so theres no need for discord between us all.

I'm not sure what I said that you consider ridicule. Did you perhaps consider the very real possibility that the OP hadn't seen the guide/thread? Thus, I was trying to alert him of another source of information, including info beyond his specific question.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.