Login error

Hi-Im-YOLO

Hello,

first of all i want to tell u about wrong cmd command here http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5241. There is written Netsh in tip reset reset.log hit but it should be Netsh int ip reset reset.log hit. But the main reason why im here is that i cant login into launcher server.. I tryied everything.. (Studying IT, i know what im doing).. But nothing helped.. After talking to my provider he told me that the problem is on some Frankfurt server where i lost connection but sometimes it let me through and i can login.. But most of time i cant login.. So i want ask if i can get to login servers somehow else. Thanks for replying. (My english isnt that good sorry :D)

Edited by Hi-Im-YOLO

Yes there may be a need for a accounts server Maintenance,downtime at this time and clear the rom and test for corruption or DSN attacks on your side Bioware. perhaps a new protocol for isp sub-contractor testing to insure data is both protected and working as designed.. from multi points east west euro CSR home not LAN is key to validate the hypothesis and hold the contractors to charge back points so you get the moneys worth and the consumer gets to have fun in sw tor when they want when its convenience for them .:)

Gee mr Wizard it sure is nice to SUB!

Standard- Shadowlands right from the server status list on this forum.. and it just spins and doesent leave the log in screen..Standard % wise not sure how much of total capacity this is.. so possibly a bottleneck at the accounts to available shards of blades. .this occoures when the server is not providing the customer a new map or lags some at times but generally dosent stop you from logging in or letting you switch characters for another less populated world if it wont open a new map. So because its a SW TOR issue it should be a direct not generic EA solution for ideal support.

in the past we have experienced this issue when another mmo is in testing phase alpha or beta requiring a piece of the server pie to operate either live or statistical number crunch stress testing. So it defaults back to the issue of capacity provided or access to total required to meet the min SUB base with flex on f2p preferred and standard f2p or peeps using referral looks and the like. this is not a college LAN or SETI@home here its a business..

the guild building or scheduling a meeting or recruiting is not served as well when the guild-leaders having similar issues.. in a finite amount of school day time to spend here.. this drives people to more reliable access points.. and its hard to put a number on some statistical chart to show at a morning meeting.

failing that

Seriously.. the Server Farm needs the Detroit Lions Treatment.. Find a new Contractor that provides a better connection.. ITs growing or re-growing pains im sure.. but seriously.. What is Peek times here when server status reads light or standard... the accounts transfer is broken.

Edited by SenshiBat

Im happy with my provider cause everytime when i had a problem they solved it.. And 20mbs/2mbs arent that bad.. Now i dont have problems with logging i really dont know whats going on.. My launcher is pretty moody tho :D And when i called provider he tryied 5 different DNS's with same result but how i said now its working so its okay tho..