Unable to Move Legacy Unlocks

ForfiniteStories

Hello,

I recently unlocked a few account-wide Legacy abilities (Companion Dance, etc.) I was able to move them onto the ability bar of some of my characters. I am unable, however, to move these Legacy abilities (or any other non-passive ability unlocked in the Legacy screen) onto the ability bar of one character in particular (perhaps others as well.) I made sure that my ability bar was unlocked as well as tried dragging and dropping with either mouse key.

Any idea what gives? I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional. I sent a ticket anyway, but I also hope that this issues may be resolved here as I may quite simply be missing something, whether it is obvious or not.

Thank you for your time.

You should be able to move Unity, Sacrfice, and Heroic Moment to your quickbars. All unlocked at L15.

Hmm, are you talking about the abilities you unlock at L50 for each class? Those are now tied to the "Temporary Ability Bar" which only pops up when you invoke Heroic Moment. The only way I found I could populate that one in my order of preference was to invoke it, and quickly move the abilities around on it. Since its cooldown is now 5 minutes (I have all the companion buffs), not as big a deal.

Edited by DocDAM

Those abilities are only usable while your "Heroic Moment" ability is active. As of patch 4.0 here is a new abilities bar that only comes up when you activate your Heroic Moment. All Legacy class abilities you have unlocked will be on that new bar. I don't think you can put them on any other bar.

Oh, and FWIW, you can still drag abilities to an open slot on your quickbars when they are "locked". You just can't drag them to a filled slot, or move abilities off your quickbars while locked.

And just to make sure... you are trying to drag them from your abilities page (P), not your Legacy window (Y), yes?

*Nevermind that last bit. Those "Heroic" legacy abilities don't even show up in your abilities page anymore. But you still can't drag them (or anything else) off your Legacy page to your Quickbars.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.