Blender Art

mortalgod

I went ahead and added the Star Wars page under the Blender Art Page. Feel free to leave a comment. Also feel free to share any models you make on the forum. I like seeing how creative people can become. I'll add a new model to the Blender Page every couple of weeks. The next model is going to be a double-bladed lightsaber.

This is really nice. Thx for sharing. I myself used Blender only once, but I am planning to change that. I willl be checking your work, since I am doing concept art and plan to use models more, so I can have bodies in 3D, not just 2D.

This is my sculpture of Darth Malgus' head in Zbrush:

http://sta.sh/022nkguy4yy6

This is the final image:

Die or Defeat me

Edit: checked your other work. Really nice:)!

Edited by Daex

That is really good. I got antsy and added in the double bladed lightsaber model early. Today I am working on models I plan to submit to unity for sale (non star wars stuff). Next week I am going to start working on modeling a character and clothing. Thinking my next piece is going to be some armor or rifles. Keep posting your work too. It looks amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is really nice. Thx for sharing. I myself used Blender only once, but I am planning to change that. I willl be checking your work, since I am doing concept art and plan to use models more, so I can have bodies in 3D, not just 2D.

This is my sculpture of Darth Malgus' head in Zbrush:

http://sta.sh/022nkguy4yy6

This is the final image:

Die or Defeat me

Edit: checked your other work. Really nice:)!

Yeah, I happened to look at it too..Nice.

never used Z Brush,or do modeling really,but I know a great deal of people would like to have that

at the Force.Net-Jedi Council- prolly SciFiMeshes-F3D- and many others Turbosquid may fetch you some money..:D

I like to animate myself..C4D .