Subscribers

omaan

So $15 a month for full access to the game and all its subscriptions AND an additional $5 worth of CC a month isn't enough?

No, it isn't. Not anymore. Not since the fact that the last piece of MMO content was added 6 months ago and was one world boss and one Operation boss. Not since the fact that the last new true Operation was added exactly one year ago. Not since the fact that the last PvP content was added almost 20 months ago.

Is one Chapter per month that takes ~30minutes really worth $15 for you?

When I buy a video game, I expect to get at least 1 hour of enjoyment per dollar I spend. If I get more than 2 hours per dollar I consider it a good bargain. Until they start adding enjoyable repeatable MMO content again, you're a fool if you pay for this game every month.

Edited by Icebergy

SUB THEN: $15 - Play The Game - Required To Play - No Benefits Of Any Kind Besides Access

SUB NOW: $15 - Unlimited, Unrestricted Access To The Game. CC Coins Monthly To Buy Your Cool Cartel Market Goodies. Access To All Expansions, Even If You Did Not Previously Buy Them. Access To New Expansion. Subscriber-Only Extras (Companions, Mounts, etc). If you sub at certain times, other benefits (I got titles, a 4-room stronghold on nar shaddaa, etc).

Yeah. Really not worth the value considering the value you get...

I remember back when a sub meant you enjoyed playing the game and played the game.