Switching Spec in the Field

Beemerchick

I was "forced" into tanking With my sentinel DPS.

DISASTER, BUT I did better then I expected.........

We didn't have a tank on this Tactical, we did have 3 dps and a healer....

HOWEVER I was highest Level, thus I had most skills unlocked, including defesive skills and interups the others didn't have......so I had to do the little tanking there was.

I actyally did quite well With no respec....all mine were dps regardless, or With better endurance gear.

I made sure my CDs were low, accuracy high and DEFENSIVE rating as high as possible without sacrificing too much killing output.

Pseudo Backup tank indeed.

Defensive rating IS for unshelded defense and "to be hit chance", so this is and should be a MUST have for all classes.

We didn't have a tank on this Tactical, we did have 3 dps and a healer....

You don't really need standard "roles" for a Tactical. I've done Tacticals with 4 DPS. Not needing roles is one of the main features of tacticals (it's why, for example, there are kolto stations at the boss fights.)

So, your tanking in it, would be helpful for learning to tank, but don't read too much into it. :)

You don't really need standard "roles" for a Tactical. I've done Tacticals with 4 DPS. Not needing roles is one of the main features of tacticals (it's why, for example, there are kolto stations at the boss fights.)

So, your tanking in it, would be helpful for learning to tank, but don't read too much into it. :)

Except it depend on TFP some are easy and smooth, some are hard as hell with 4 dps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.