Eye for an eye achievement?

dead-cat

When is this achievement triggered? The description says upon 10 killing blows and 10 defeats in a warzone, but yesterday I had one with 11 killing blows and 12 defeats, yet it did not register. Some clarification on how this is supposed to work, would be nice.

tx.

follow up in case someone with the same problem finds this through google:

open a bug report. got a confirmation and was told to open a ticket of as different category than a bug report for the CS to help me.

open a ticket with the same content. meanwhile i had another wz with 11 killing blows and 10 defeats, still no achievement granted. Was told it's a bug they may fix in a future patch and that CS can do nothing.

Unfortunately CS are not always aware of what is and isn't a bug - Iv'e had tickets answered with generic and "it's a bug, it may or may not be fixed in the future" and then, when I've submitted the same ticket again I've had an issue resolved.

I was always under the impression that this achievement required exactly 10 killing blows and 10 deaths. Getting more than that would be incredibly easy - you regularly pull 20+ kills per WZ and getting yourself killed a few times isn't difficult.

Your CS person could of course be right - but getting yellow confirmations is not easy.

While this is very much possible, it would be inconsistent with the other achievements of this type, as the 55 kills in a wz registers for any number greater or equal to 55, for example, while the descriptions says "Made 55 Player Kills in 25 different "warzone_goes_here" warzone matches."

But if it is like that, some clarification would really be nice. If it's a bug, well...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...