Heroic Titles Broken on Starting Planets

Loredalso

The titles "Imperial Scholar" and "the Mantellian" are not granted when the appropriate heroic missions are completed. I don't know for certain, but I suspect "the Keeper of Truth" is also broken. It seems "the Heartless" is still granted, though, which makes me suspect the problem is that heroic missions are no longer turned in, but instead just autocomplete. Hutta's "the Heartless" title is awarded for making a Dark Side choice, but I think the other three are awarded simply for completing the mission...or at least, they are supposed to be.

Any chance we could get these titles working again? I have a couple characters at least that I would really like to stick these labels on.

I have a consular character that I'm playing as being all about gathering knowledge. All knowledge, all learning, all the time. He doesn't believe that information can be inherently good or evil, just something more to learn. In a universe with light side and dark side knowledge, he is obviously wrong, but he's allowed to be wrong, and I look forward to seeing just how far from the light this outlook takes him. "Keeper of Truth" is an awesome title for him, but so far, he can't get it. I'm not sure who, in their infinite wisdom, decided to chop the end of the story off of all the heroic missions in the game, but I'm almost positive that's what broke all these titles. Could we maybe unfix them back to the way they weren't broken? Just a thought.

It's not just starter planets, and it's not just titles. All Heroic missions that are supposed to give Codex-related rewards aren't giving them, it seems. My Scoundrel missed the Hero of Gorinth Canyon on Balmorra, and my Assassin can't get the Sithspawn entry from Shadow Spawn.

It's not just starter planets, and it's not just titles. All Heroic missions that are supposed to give Codex-related rewards aren't giving them, it seems. My Scoundrel missed the Hero of Gorinth Canyon on Balmorra, and my Assassin can't get the Sithspawn entry from Shadow Spawn.

Good Lord, this really needs to be addressed.