Missing mission on DK?

Shayddow

There used to be a mission that you could do after you did "Black Talon" flashpoint, to go to the citadel and report on the condition of the troops to a Sith stationed there - just finished doing a solo Black talon with a lower level alt and he didn't get the mission in the spaceport after doing the solo mode black talon. The NPC in question didn't have a mission indicator above her head at all.

There used to be a mission that you could do after you did "Black Talon" flashpoint, to go to the citadel and report on the condition of the troops to a Sith stationed there - just finished doing a solo Black talon with a lower level alt and he didn't get the mission in the spaceport after doing the solo mode black talon. The NPC in question didn't have a mission indicator above her head at all.

Same for me, it seems as if the quest does still exist but you need to have completed the tactical, I hope at some point BW fix it so that the solo mode grants this quest too.

I had the same problem until i turned on exploration missions from my map the box to click should be in the top right of the map.

No I have the exploration missions ticked I just cant get a quest from the giver, I think its a case that only the tactical version opened this quest and not the solo mode. It should open it either way really.