Unable to use Chat since Character Rename

KamiShino

I purchased and used a Character Rename today. Ever since using it, I have been unable to use chat on the character in question. All of my other characters have the same bindings for chat, etc., and this one was able to chat before the name change, just not after.

I can type in words or emotes, or whispers, etc., but there is no way to send them. Pressing Enter just leaves the chat there, in the prompt area, and no one sees it. I have relogged, and restarted my game, with no luck. I've also checked my other characters again to verify that I can still chat on them.

It's pretty inconvenient. :/

Days later, still unable to chat on that character. No answer to an in-game ticket, either.

Also, another issue on that character: I've completed the Taris: Bonus Series missions, but I'm not receiving credit for the "Taris: Bonus Series" mission itself. No description appears in the tracker, and the mission itself showed that I needed to talk to Sergeant Mack, but I already completed his mission, and I was unable to interact with him. I attempted to reset the Bonus Series mission, and now it still does not give a description in the tracker, and the mission log wants me to start at the beginning, "Complete 'Missing Link' for Mola Haxtor", except that mission is not possible anymore, either, given that I've already completed it during my "first" bonus run, and I cannot interact with the NPC anymore.

I opened a support ticket about this second issue as well, and the automated droid replied that "we only offer support for class story missions" and gave a list of common fixes, the only applicable one being resetting the mission in question, which I already attempted. It would be nice if the support for the game was a little more comprehensive and issue-specific.