Male BH Mako marriage bug

uni_shaman

Any post 4.0 male bounty hunters not getting the last Mako romance mission "Make It Official"? I have her at max influence and got every other companion mission (even A-Okay and the other romance missions). Tried to submit a ticket but can't.

It bugged on me too, but I still get "I love you big guy" emails. I think the mission is bugged but you are still "romancing her"

Not gonna take him into KotFE because I was planning on staying faithful to her and not pursuing any of the cheesy KotfE people. I'm assuming its bugged in there too and until BW fixes it, I'll just park him until then.

After the last patch there have been a number of threads posted about bugs happening when trying to complete the pre-KOTFE romances with the old companions. This seems to be a continuing issue in the expansion as during a scene with Valkorian your character is unable to mention the relationship and they don't receive a message from said romanced companion about their disappearance.

It bugged on me too, but I still get "I love you big guy" emails. I think the mission is bugged but you are still "romancing her"

Not gonna take him into KotFE because I was planning on staying faithful to her and not pursuing any of the cheesy KotfE people. I'm assuming its bugged in there too and until BW fixes it, I'll just park him until then.

Same here, Not messing with KotFE with my bh character.

Edited by powergamer