Anti Aliasing makes Lightsaber disappear

TiffyValentine

So I've got a new Graphics card today. A R7 370, and can now play SWTOR on Ultra settings..

At least so I thought. If I put Anti Aliasing higher than medium, the blades of lightsaber simply don't show.

It's very annoying because I've been looking forward to smooth the game out completely.

I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to techie stuff so I'm sorry if this has an easy fix that I don't know (except "keep it on medium then.").

Help much appreciated!

I just did a clean wipe and fresh install of my video drivers this past Holiday weekend and installed the new AMD Crimson driver package for my Radeon 7870HD card. I too am now having a lightsaber issue that forced me to move my Anti-Aliasing settings down to Medium or Off to get any lightsaber blade visible ingame.

Is this something I should possibly bring up to AMD or is this just a new issue that BW needs to work out now that AMD has come out with a new system for controlling our video card graphics? Love the Crimson vs the old CCC that AMD drivers used to use. Besides the sleek new window design of the app, it runs much smoother and other than this glitch i'm seeing in SWTOR, all my other games seem to run much better with the Crimson driver package.

new crimson drivers are bug with this game, it driver issue, on amd side, either use earlier driver are just deal with it.

Bioware wont do anything about cause it not there issue and even if it was i doubt they both seeing it engine issue