Elara Dorne Romance Not Working

Langarius

My character should have had some sort of relationship development with Elara Dorne but nothing has happened. After her initial recruitment conversation she has not said a word to my character aboard the ship or in a cantina. I have gotten her affection rank to 24 and have been in Act 2 for awhile (I just landed on Quesh). By what I can gather from the forums, something should have happened by now. I don't know if this is just my trooper or if it is spread across all of my characters. I have not gotten any quests from her either. She functions normally when she is summoned and participates in some conversations during main quests, but she tends to ignore my existence otherwise. Has anyone else had this issue? I promoted her and that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Check your mission log - you may have weird "slivers"/"gray dots" or "DNT" quests in the log. If you do, abandon them and you should get her conversations like normal. I've had the same bug on quite a few of my characters and that fixed it for all of them.

Here's a topic about the bug if my explanation isn't clear

Edited by RarePorcupine