Level 60 Character Token still lost in the galaxy =(

nialnord

Hello There!

Two weeks ago on saturday, the 14th of this month, I bought a level 60 character token from the cartel market. I also used the token then, pretty much right after I bought it. Till this day I dont have the option to create a level 60 character. After using the token I thought "maybe this takes some time", after two days i made a ticket, to which I still havent gotten any answer to. The payment from my cartel coins was taken (2000 coins), and no, havent got that back either.

I understand u guys/gals are very busy with bugs and other tickets, which u prolly have been getting buttloads of. But still, two weeks and no answer to the ticket? I did pay for the token u know, would be nice to get my moneys worth...

If this your idea of customer service I am seriously disappointed, I am paying a monthly fee for this game so would be nice to see something come out of it...

PS.

Making this topic caus I aint getting any reply to my ticket, so thought I'd try this way...

PPS

If anyone of u dev/GM guys happen to notice this and care to do something about it, character name is Kakkanaama (Sith Marauder) and the server is The Red Eclipse (Europe)

Edited by nialnord