All companion "item recovery" mails lost.

-Spc

I logged on today and i still had some items in my mails with items that were recovered in my mail from companions, and i no longer see those mails.

Is there a way i can get those items back ?

:eek:

It's not only 1 character but all of my characters...

:confused:

Edited by -Spc

Only promotional mails are kept forever in your mailbox, everything else, including item recovery and even GTN payments/returns is deleted after 30 days.

You could try to file a ticket, but most likely you won't get the items back.

Edited by Mubrak

Only promotional mails are kept forever in your mailbox, everything else, including item recovery and even GTN payments/returns is deleted after 30 days.

You could try to file a ticket, but most likely you won't get the items back.

Well i did not have enough cargo space to put all of my companion gear into my cargohold, and how it gets deleted ?

Well i did not have enough cargo space to put all of my companion gear into my cargohold, and how it gets deleted ?

Automatically, when you look at the mailbox after 20+ days all mails that will be deleted soon are yellow. After 28+ days all are red. The tooltip tells you that the mail will be deleted in x days.

Edited by Mubrak

Automatically, when you look at the mailbox after 20+ days all mails that will be deleted soon are yellow. After 28+ days all are red. The tooltip tells you that the mail will be deleted in x days.

I didn't see any red mails 4 days ago.

If someone from bioware is reading this, can you help us out ? i am not the only one that lost items..

:confused:

Edited by -Spc