Gold Decoration Pack item BoP (2nd Grand Statue of Mandalore)

KevWanCarib

So in response to my ticket I got a form letter in email saying:

> Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to process your request as we do not offer the service you have requested.

So Bioware, are you saying that all of your customers should immediately stop buying cartel packs because you are going to rip us off by including BoP items that are useless to us?

• 1 month later...
I'm going to try to bump this here and make a post to General, because I'm now on my third ticket about this and apparently nobody in CS can understand the problem. I keep getting stupid closed responses like "The Bind will release after the 36 hours", as if it hasn't been 36 hours since November 27th.

I disagree that all cartel pack items shouldn't be BoP. It should have a few BoP items included in the "RNG" of the pack. Makes it more interesting (or frustrating).

Did it tell you there was a BoP with a bind timer when you got it? If so, then I can understand being a bit upset. If there was never a timer, then I disagree it should have been BoE.

I'm also pissed off because I bought a lot of Companion Customization packs when those were on sale.

Some of them I can sell, but others I can't. Nothing like having duplicates of HK's Dread Masters look that I can't sell. This has to be a bug.