Sound effects missing in KOTFE

LordXav

I am having an issue with sound effects going missing after ugrading to windows 10 ? and when I play the game it runs fine everything is normal except the sound effects in the game for instance the doors in the gravestone and all of the elevators in the game are all silent now where as they weren't before ,I also noticed it when Koth brought the the shuttle above the platform the cannons didn't make the sounds they use to the explosions and starship land and take off sounds are missing now as well ,Does anyone have any sugestions as to a fix ? Edited by LordXav
Issue wrongly displayed

• 4 weeks later...
I can confirm that the missing audio goes all the way through to chapter 9. Almost all sound effects during cutscenes involving a spaceship flying/ firing canons, explosions or crashing metal etc, and doors opening/closing do not play. At first I personally thought in chapter 1 when the fleet attacks that it was some sort of effect for the scene playing out to just play the music in these sequences until I hit chapter 3 where koth's ship is making no blaster noises firing or hitting the metal platform vaylin is using for protection. The gravestone screeching into dock at Asylum also makes no noise. Nor when hk blasts through a door when looking for the engineer chick. This goes on throughout the entire storyline so far. Not sure how many people are effected or not, but I am glad I am not the only one.