Nico Okarr has no conversation cursor like the other companions

RaithHarth

I have this same problem, I have asked a few times in game chat but no one ever responds. I submitted a bug report but just got the generic response from Bioware.

I assume its one of many bugs with 4.0. Although his description says; 'he will remember that I forgot to put an umbrella in his drink', I hope that doesn't cause this to happen!

Edited by Simbr

I have this same problem, I have asked a few times in game chat but no one ever responds. I submitted a bug report but just got the generic response from Bioware.

I assume its one of many bugs with 4.0. Although his description says; 'he will remember that I forgot to put an umbrella in his drink', I hope that doesn't cause this to happen!

Nah, I remembered his umbrella and he won't talk to me either. I was sad to notice that too. I assumed it was intentional though, but I hope it's actually a bug. I like the stuff he says in combat, it's funny.

He doesnt say anything when you send him on, and he returns from gathering missions either.

Which sucks because there are some really funny mission dialogs for companions, he seems like someone who would have humerous ones...

Failure:

"You win some, you lose some. You just lost some" - Gault

"Got bored, do it yourself!" - Skadge

I really hope this is a bug and gets fixed.

Nico is turning into the most uninteresting companion I've ever had to unlock. I got more epic stories and tales and conversations from a freakin' ewok (who don't even live as long as humans) talking in a made-up language than a hundred-year old smuggler that has thus-far seen three wars and voiced by a top-notch voice actor.

Guy should have stories that would make Hemingway blush. What a missed opportunity.

Edited by ZanyaCross

I can click on him in the base on Odessan when he is sat down, he responds with a lot of humerous lines. It seems to only be a problem when he is summoned as a companion.

Hopefully this is a bug they can fix soon, as he is certainly one of the more entertaining companions to take around.