Lvl 60 Character creation token reimbursement fail

WhoDatz

Created a ticket #21164815 on 10/27/2015 regarding my lvl 60 character token not being reimbursed. I did not receive a response to my ticket until 11/12/2015 indicating that if my token had not been properly reimbursed to create another ticket which I did #21600255. It has been 1 month since I originally reported this error with my account and I am still without my token. This is extremely poor response time on the part of customer service towards a subscriber.

The details regarding the use of the lvl 60 character creation token were extremely vague and it was not until after people were not being reimbursed properly for them after deleting the character that any specifics regarding the process were revealed...extremely poor communication on Bioware/EA's part. I am already on the fence with considering the cancellation of my subscription due in a major part of your companies extremely poor recent customer service.

I was hoping that I would get some sort of a response on here since I can't seem to get a response from in game tickets and your telephone support only directs people to make more tickets that are apparently not being responded to...sad

Also been waiting for 2 weeks for an answer to my ticket about buying a lvl 60 token from the cartel market but not having the option to create one. And ofc they took the payment from my cartel coins.

I am also a sub and very disappointed in this customer service, if u now can even call it service...

Made a thread on forums too yday since still no answer to the tickets...