Cannot Proceed With Bounty Hunter Story

Virtro

Good evening

I am sure this is possibly a well aware bug as it seems to affect those who have never completed a bounty hunter yet, if not then I am going to try and make it something that needs to be fixed immediately. Currently for Bounty Hunters who have not obtained Chapter 2, are bugged and cannot acquire chapter two after finishing chapter 1, this means this is game breaking for anyone enjoying and even spending money on bounty hunters just to have this happen to them who have not yet completed chapter one or have so recently.

The issue is simple yet subtle, how it was done was it was done the same way any other quest was done. The quest is "Hail the Conquering Hero" which closes out the first chapter of the Bounty Hunter story. After you finish off the Jedi master target aboard the Aurora you are told to return to Dromund Kaas and be heralded as the champion of the Great Hunt. Everything works fine until you speak with Crysta at the Mandalorian Enclave. The conversation with her goes fine, but after she tells you to go speak with the Huntmaster the quest disappears and as such all story progress for your character is halted forever. Doing a bit of searching, I've found that there is supposed to be a ceremony awarding you the championship and then you speak with Mandalore the Huntmaster to close out the quest and start your interlude quests (which is apparently a vacation after all your work) before Chapter 2.

While I understand Knights of the Fallen Empire has just come out and is being worked on intensely, there should be no reason this bug should be going unaware as it has been days now and possibly weeks. The server patch has done nothing to fix the issue.

I can provide screenshots if needed. I have also posted a bug report on EA's site and the game itself.

Thank you.

Edited by Virtro

Hi,

if i remember rightly, the ceremony is literally in the same area as Crysta, i can't remember the wookie chaps name but have you tried going back to that area and seeing if you can spot him in one of the rooms? might trigger it.

hope it helps, my main is a BH and it's one of my favorite stories so it's a shame people aren't seeing it

Hi,

if i remember rightly, the ceremony is literally in the same area as Crysta, i can't remember the wookie chaps name but have you tried going back to that area and seeing if you can spot him in one of the rooms? might trigger it.

hope it helps, my main is a BH and it's one of my favorite stories so it's a shame people aren't seeing it

It's not possible, the Huntmaster (and Crysta) are in a BH phase, and since we don't have the quest anymore we cannot get in.

Thanks for trying to help anyway. (:

It's not possible, the Huntmaster (and Crysta) are in a BH phase, and since we don't have the quest anymore we cannot get in.

Thanks for trying to help anyway. (:

This is sadly true, as soon as you complete the quest there is nothing else afterwards. I ran around the whole phase area to make sure but there was nothing. You're supposed to meet someone afterwards but they never show up and Crysta disappears after finishing and claiming your rewards.

No one can enter the phase and it cannot be reset, there is nothing. Its game breaking for starting bounty hunters.

This has been a known issue for weeks now and Bioware simply refuses to even acknowledge that it's happening. It's absolutely infuriating. I have cancelled my sub and will not be renewing until I see an official statement on this bug. Your game is literally not playable for a large portion of players at the moment. 100% ridiculous.

This has been a known issue for weeks now and Bioware simply refuses to even acknowledge that it's happening. It's absolutely infuriating. I have cancelled my sub and will not be renewing until I see an official statement on this bug. Your game is literally not playable for a large portion of players at the moment. 100% ridiculous.

I bet you anything its because of Knights of the Fallen Empire, its not bad but if anything literally it's become their excuse and it feels like they abuse the bounty hunter and not give a crap about them at all. I'm seriously rethinking my sub as well as this is just ridiculous that this has gone on for weeks now and there is no acknowledgement about it or any kind of awareness for it, it's simply enraging.

And now they got this whole Dec. 1st surprise, which if anything recently, it's only going to add more issues along with it that they'll have to patch weeks later.. etc.

Edited by Virtro