Stronghold Use by Legacy

Beemerchick

I recently came back from a long time away to a lot of changes. Most things I have figured out, but I do have one question.

My highest level character got his Stronghold. Do my other characters automatically have access to it, or do I have to send them keys? Either way, how do I send them all to the Stronghold?

The mission unlocks at level 15, I think, but once one character has the stronghold then all characters in that legacy can access it.

And when they get to level 15 then they can do the "buy a stronghold mission" and just travel to the existing one and get credit for completing it.

Just keep in mind that when a mission tells you to "Travel to Nar Shaddaa" (for example) that it doesn't mean "go to your Nar Shaddaa stronghold and then exit to Nar Shaddaa". You still need to take your ship to Nar Shaddaa.

As the others wrote, all characters on that Legacy can automatically access your previously created Stronghold, no key needed. They can do some from right when they start the game. One caveat ...

Toons of the opposite faction have to pay a "smugglers fee" to access those strongholds (i.e. an Imp character trying to access Coruscant SH, or a Pub trying to access Dromund Kaas). The fee is something like 1000 credits each time. But Agents/Smugglers get a discount (apparently they are more adept at "infiltrating"). No fee for Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine or Yavin.

As the others wrote, all characters on that Legacy can automatically access your previously created Stronghold, no key needed. They can do some from right when they start the game. One caveat ...

Toons of the opposite faction have to pay a "smugglers fee" to access those strongholds (i.e. an Imp character trying to access Coruscant SH, or a Pub trying to access Dromund Kaas). The fee is something like 1000 credits each time. But Agents/Smugglers get a discount (apparently they are more adept at "infiltrating"). No fee for Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine or Yavin.

There's a sort of unbalanced(1) logic that once a Pub KotFE toon has Lana as a companion, she (Lana) can waive the need for the fee to access DK for that toon, and vice versa with Theron and Imp toons going to Coruscant.

(1) It's unbalanced in that Lana arrives at the beginning of KotFE chapter 2, and Theron doesn't arrive until chapter 9...