Summary of Annihilation/Rage/Carnage trees?

Lonnieep

Disregard, I spent an hour reading 'em all and cross referencing skills with the trainer and figured it out.

Annihilation; Bleeds n' damage n' whatnot.

Carnage; Attacks all the time always win never lose huehuehue.

Rage; Force-oriented w/more damage + some damage with some damage.

My summary:

Ahni: Best damage over time, and by and away the best if you are duoing with a healer or looking for some 1 v 1 , or 1 v 2, or if you really want to push it, 1 v 3 out in the world. If my GF ever makes it to 50, or I pick up a healbot partner, I will be going Ahni in a heartbeat. Bad burst, but huge amounts of damage once you ramp up.

Carnage: Best mobility. Best utility. Decent damage. Sort of the jack of all trades spec. A little reliant on RNG for the top end burst.

Rage: Best flashy scoreboard damage column spec if soloing (highest damage I've seen a Sent/Marauder do in a warzone on my server was 350k, and he was Ahni spec, but had a Sage healbot; otherwise Rage tends to be the best if you're looking to top the damage charts).

I recently switched to Rage, and while it's great fun doing 3k Smashes, and I'm doing more overall damage in warzones, I'll likely return to Carnage tomorrow, as I like to have a little more control, even if it comes at the cost of big aoe numbers. Having to Force Choke someone, then Obliterate/Force Charge, to get that big aoe Smash is just not worth it imo, unless all you care about is seeing big numbers on your screen. I'd much rather have the utility of Carnage, and be able to save Force Choke to help your team, not just to buff your damage every time it's off cooldown.

Edited by revial

Disregard, I spent an hour reading 'em all and cross referencing skills with the trainer and figured it out.

Annihilation; Bleeds n' damage n' whatnot.

Carnage; Attacks all the time always win never lose huehuehue.

Rage; Force-oriented w/more damage + some damage with some damage.

Annie > Amazing surv pve

Carny > ****

Rage > Amazing pvp

Dont expect much from pvp, its laggy all over the place on my server.

Edited by Kodokai