3 things

Calanna

noticed a few more bug ingame :)

1: maybe this one is a personal one, but cannot access chapter 5 anymore on my trooper. It puts me back on the fleet.

2: i have a chestpiece equipped Original coloured white/red. I dyed it to black and grey. The rest of the gear pieces are originally yellow/black. makes sense that with the black/grey dye in the chestpiece the whole set turns black/grey.

Now i removed the dye, making the chestpiece red/white again.... Now instead my whole set suddenly is Yellow/Black.

3: The GSI combat droid keeps disapearing when in a boss fight in a Solo Flashpoint. So far it happened in Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython. When this happens the boss reset it's self which is pretty annoying

these aren't the biggest concerns maybe, but thought i should mention it :)

May the force serve you well :)

noticed a few more bug ingame :)

1: maybe this one is a personal one, but cannot access chapter 5 anymore on my trooper. It puts me back on the fleet.

reset the mission

2: i have a chestpiece equipped Original coloured white/red. I dyed it to black and grey. The rest of the gear pieces are originally yellow/black. makes sense that with the black/grey dye in the chestpiece the whole set turns black/grey.

Now i removed the dye, making the chestpiece red/white again.... Now instead my whole set suddenly is Yellow/Black.

make sure you are using the correct outfit and not gear or an empty outfit.

3: The GSI combat droid keeps disapearing when in a boss fight in a Solo Flashpoint. So far it happened in Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython. When this happens the boss reset it's self which is pretty annoying

If you level during a fight the GSI droid disappears. I don't know about resetting the fight, I've never done that with the GSI droid. It could also be lag but it is might be a real bug.

these aren't the biggest concerns maybe, but thought i should mention it :)

May the force serve you well :)

May the Force ever serve you.

First off... thanks for the replies :)

Secondly... i am actually using a full set of different armor which contains a war hero supercommando chestpiece (white/red), and the other pieces are also from the war hero set, but not the supercommando version.

So no empty slots. Hence the yellow/black colors.

I was under the impression that the whole set would turn white red, if using (unify colors) because it follows the chestpiece colors. But instead the chestpiece takes on the colors from the rest of the set.

So it's the other way around hehe.

Please do correct me if i'm wrong guys :)

Greetz

First off... thanks for the replies :)

Secondly... i am actually using a full set of different armor which contains a war hero supercommando chestpiece (white/red), and the other pieces are also from the war hero set, but not the supercommando version.

So no empty slots. Hence the yellow/black colors.

I was under the impression that the whole set would turn white red, if using (unify colors) because it follows the chestpiece colors. But instead the chestpiece takes on the colors from the rest of the set.

So it's the other way around hehe.

Please do correct me if i'm wrong guys :)

Greetz

Ah, then your issue is definitely a bug. Very odd.