A bunch of bugs introduced by patches that never saw a fix.

Mubrak

Just a small list of things (usually engine related) that worked pretty well until a patch broke them or new things that were added in a semi-broken state and never fixed. Sorted by patch that added it. If nothing else, it can serve me as a reminder.

• (2.4) - After sorting by "unit price" in the GTN, the sort settings don't carry over to the next search results, unlike sorting by (total) price or anything else.

• (2.9) - Conquest/Stronghold-Name sign still doesn't fade out properly, can't be clicked trough and can't be disabled, resized or moved to a less annoying position.

• (3.0) - Concealment Operatives and Scrapper Scoundrels still are in weapon drawn pose after loading.

• (3.2) - The coloring of your gear in the main equipment page (no outfit) still doesn't match your ingame appearance

• (3.2.1) - Locational ambience sounds: You fixed the distance on some objects but there are still a lot of ambient sounds that are far too loud and no longer fade out with distance

• (3.3.2) - Graphic draw distance is still far too short but at least somewhat tolerable.

• (4.0) - Background music and combat music etc. don't stop properly when they're supposed to.

• (4.0) - Dual wielding characters and companions don't carry their offhand weapon in conversations and cutscenes.

• (4.0) - Leg-Pieces in char-selection or family tree are unified to chest-color despite your actual settings.

• (4.0) - FPS - Worse than ever, Some Warzones are a slide show. If breaking graphics and sound was supposed to fix FPS then something went horribly wrong.

And a bonus-issue:

• (2.5) - GSF has no sound on Windows XP - solved by Microsoft discontinuing XP :rolleyes:

Edited by Mubrak

• 2 months later...
You forgot characters getting stuck in stronghold loading screens requiring numerous tickets that never get answered just to get SOMEONE, TO MOVE THEM TO THE FLEET OR WHEREVER SO YOU CAN PLAY ON THEM! And, yes, Bioware I'm talking about MY character stuck for 3 days and counting, 1 ticket plus 2 updates, one of which is to inform you you have a FAULT on your UK Customer Services telephone number and STILL not a peep out of you! If you are that busy with in-game tickets then a)STOP breaking things and b) hire more help. Not Rocket Science is it?

My pet peeve bug has been around since last July at least. I work the GTN pretty hard and as soon as anything listed sells or expires, the mail sent to that character leaves their mailbox bugged as "full."

I'm lucky if I can mail anything to other characters in an hour after I clean out the inbox. I'm getting tired of moving around items using my SH legacy locker when I used to just mail things around as needed.