Fury utilities and rotation for pvp

LordXan

What utilities are good for unranked pvp? I'm fairly new to this class and want to know what is essential. As far as rotation goes I usually do berserk, leap, force crush, raging burst, vicious strike, and either fillers etc till I can get the finisher off? Is this rotation accurate or is there some modifications needed to it?

For utilities, try brazen, cloack of carnage and inexorable: you should have no issues with rage (you wont need beserk to manage rage), have extra defense and get good fury build; interceptor and defensive rol, for more defense and to semi-root foes (good against foes that are slippery); unbound and undying or blood ward (extra defense and you can unroot with predation).

Use beserk at start to build some rage, but from then on use your fury stacks to pop predation for speed burst, extra defense chance and unrooting. After leap, try to use furious strike, then follow your rotation: only change i would advise is to use ravage after raging burst followed by furious strike.

Hope this helps :)