Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

an empty world

Thilias

Just went back to Dromund Kaas, found more people then I can deal with. I really think it is because a lot of people are lagging behind. I was there for my SI story and just had to take speeders and go to the instance so I can only imagine the numbers when I actually explored the planet again. Since I am twice the level of those players, I can only assume the fact that maybe the majority of the players are leveling slower.

Yes, the gigantic space ports and hangars (some of which you can mount in, some not) are truly overkill.

We have all this tech and a big arse ship and yet no droid shuttle can come get us, no "beam up." It's always with the space ports >.>

seriously why can't we quick travel to our ship?? what can we discover more than our own ships to quick travel back to lol. might not be so bad if there was actually a 'public' in these giant spaceports... but they're empty...

Just went back to Dromund Kaas, found more people then I can deal with. I really think it is because a lot of people are lagging behind. I was there for my SI story and just had to take speeders and go to the instance so I can only imagine the numbers when I actually explored the planet again. Since I am twice the level of those players, I can only assume the fact that maybe the majority of the players are leveling slower.

i'm level 23, can't imagine i am that far ahead of the curve. i was at Coruscant today, the second planet, and the spaceport was deserted, I was literally the only one in there. (have you seen how big that port is? it's Giant!) if that spaceport hasn't have people running around packing it out now, I can't see how there ever will be.

at least have some tumble weed rolling through there so it makes sense lol

Edited by DigitalDigital

I don't think that is very relevant, the server pop has been constant since it started before christmas, if a whole bunch of people really did come in on christmas then the server would be full with high queues

You didn't notice that starting Friday night the queues were significantly shorter than normal? They raised the cap on the servers as they were planning to do all along. They had it set low so people would roll on less populated servers. That's standard practice in MMO launches now. Most likely they still haven't raised it all the way as high as the servers can handle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.