FIX the storyline quest you messed up last week....

ArostheJedi

I had to edit my post, so posting it again. Taking it down doesn't take away from the fact, the people at swtor or w/e are not acknowledging the big mistake from last weeks patch.

Hello,

I have submitted since the last patch, the bugs in the class story lines/missions. Still no answer in a WEEK, oh hey aros we know its hosed.

So...as usual, I see at least one post on here, that people are saying the same thing. But no response from the devs or swtor saying, we know. And now were approaching thanksgiving, and nothing will be resolved tomorrow in the patch, that is for dead bodies and companions for the people who cant play the game without super powered companions.

So for the rest us of , who are trying to do the story. lets put some info down..

One ) if you are doing the original story, you will be shut down after you complete it. You will not be lead to makeb or anywhere to continue the main story line. So now we know, that the bug for sure, is tied to that original end story mission.

Two ) if you were are doing rishi content, following the story, this of course is after the patch that just came out last Tues. That is when the bug that screwed up the story lines happened. My wife got past it, the day before the patch, but the next day I and a person who plays a different class, ran into the same problem. It says we haven't completed the mission which was the end of the original story line. So NOWHERE, have the devs spoke on this, acknowledged this, or said hey we are gonna get this fixed as soon as possible.

Three ) if you want to miss some of the story, this is assuming you have been able to do some of the Shadow of Revan and get to the end, you ll lose more of the story. And the only way to get that bugged quest out of your log, is to accept the start of Knights of the Fallen Empire. ALSO, every mission should be able to be deleted no matter what, and you cant delete the bugged quest. Seriously that needs to be added.

So Dev people, start fixing the main problem in the game right now.

As usual, keeping it real. You have to know this is jacked up, and you say nothing. Your list of known bugs and issues doesn't even have this on it? How is that possible? This should be the top BUG.

ACKNOWLEDGE and fix the story line bug. It messes up a lot of quest stuff and continuance.

Now this post was edited and all the bashing taken out, so please whoever monitors this, leave it alone so the fixers can fix the problem.

Edited by ArostheJedi