Agent class story mission on Taris

Mirrimazduur

At least we get to feel proactive since the level of service so far.... errr, yeah - no. Open ticket since Nov 27th (on this issue. Another ticket is open since Nov 13th); guess I´m spoiled from my time on WoW where this would have been unheard of in my experience.

Nothing on the forum, not to mention this particular thread. To be honest, I´d be overjoyed just to know someone up there is aware and at least trying to fix it. By now I´d be thrilled to get told to reroll agent and try again "cos tough luck", or: "we´ll fix it in 3 weeks time" because that would be something I can work with.

The thread you so - I´m sure - helpfully posted isn´t really related to this but I posted there anyway since that one at least got some loving attention.

I understand wanting to know. I would too as well. Only reason why I said that was because of this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795072

"Inappropriate Threads and Posts:

Posts requesting status updates on existing issues (outside of the thread about said issue). Please do not bump threads repeatedly."

"we will not respond to every thread, and a developer response in a thread is not an indication of the significance, priority, severity of a bug, or a guarantee that the bug will be fixed."

I just wouldn't want to see anyone's account get in trouble since I don't know how seriously it's taken.

Edited by Nightblazer

I got the default prot droid response to my ingame bug-report. Could just as well have told my cat, hm? Oh wait, I have!

Might roll another agent tonight, she can keep the initial one company in that cantina.

Have another :rak_01:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Fixed an issue that caused the Imperial Agent Mission “The Cult of Ki Sazen” to not complete after speaking to Lokin.

That´s nice, dear. Still not working for me though. Same as before, actually. Graphics bug, no progress.

edit: Resetting the mission fixed it. Sorry for being bitter after all, and thankee-sai. Now to get off this frigging planet so I can nuke it from orbit...

Edited by Mirrimazduur