Agent class story mission on Taris

Mirrimazduur

The Cult of Ki Sazen: Speak to Doctor Lokin - me and others in chat don´t get credit for / can´t finish this step. Lokin doesn´t sport a mission giver thingummy either even though you can do the whole conversation, just with no conclusion.

So we´re unable to progress in our story. Hasn´t happened on my previous agent char(s.....). For me there also was a graphics bug. I`ve tried different graphics settings, didn´t help.

So, we´re stuck on Taris. Please send care packages, preferably containing antibiotics.

Edited by Mirrimazduur

In that vein: Client repair didn´t help, even though I did it quite forcefully.

Open ticket for a couple of days now (alongside another one, unrelated to this, for a couple of weeks, but hey, who´s counting, right?! unless it´s money...)

I´m not bitter yet, I just sound like I am. Have one of these, since Taris and all: :rak_02:

There is a known issue with class missions missing or not progressing. More information from BW and the main thread on this issue is here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8559848#post8559848

Our quest is not missing, it shows the wrong chat with Lokin and won't proceed.

It's probably a mismatched define in quest line which should fix the issue. I just hope they can fix it next patch.

Edited by atillavb

I'm sure they are aware of the issue. I doubt bumping will speed up fixing the issue.

At least we get to feel proactive since the level of service so far.... errr, yeah - no. Open ticket since Nov 27th (on this issue. Another ticket is open since Nov 13th); guess I´m spoiled from my time on WoW where this would have been unheard of in my experience.

Nothing on the forum, not to mention this particular thread. To be honest, I´d be overjoyed just to know someone up there is aware and at least trying to fix it. By now I´d be thrilled to get told to reroll agent and try again "cos tough luck", or: "we´ll fix it in 3 weeks time" because that would be something I can work with.

The thread you so - I´m sure - helpfully posted isn´t really related to this but I posted there anyway since that one at least got some loving attention.

Time for a detailed report:

When you are in the Class Story named "The Cult of Ki Sazen" you first got to check 3 points before locating a research facility, you have a short transmission with lokin by holo and than go to the facility. After you've interrogated the leader there, you are being sent back to Dr. Lokin to seek advice on how to proceed.

When you go there you indeed see Lokin sitting fixing some stuff under a desk. He has no quest star above his head, but you can click on him to start the talk scene. It shows the scene of the holo transmission you had earlier after locating the 3 scan points. You even get the same dialogue, logically, it won't let you proceed after the scene is done. Because it's the transmission scene, you get a bugged scene where you stand in dr lokin and see taris from different places outside of the playable area. All in all this means that the Agent Story is broken and cannot be proceeded afterwards till the issue gets fixed. I hope Bioware takes this very serious as Class story's should be top priority.

Any help (or even info) would be apreciated!

Edited by atillavb

Can any staff member please give some sign that they've seen the thread or working on it or something? It's imperative that we get the story quest back working.

I got the default prot droid response to my ingame bug-report. Could just as well have told my cat, hm? Oh wait, I have!

Might roll another agent tonight, she can keep the initial one company in that cantina.

Have another :rak_01: