Quest all f****d up! The Cult of Ki Sazen

Backisnwtb

Trying to complete story quest (mentioned above) as an agent. But when i am about to talk to Doctor Lokin, i get the same conversation as holocall 3 in that quest and the environment is all messed up. Have tried to relogg, run out and back in and even reseted the quest but it stays the same. And apparently i am not alone with this bugg. What to do?

I'm on the same boat.

Did game repair, reseted a few times, tried other conversation options, none of those worked.

Also together with this error it appears 2 companion quest with no text. only it says undefined. abandoned those but they keep reappearing on the quest log.

Opened a ticket. Waiting for reply

Likewise, same problem! And this follows soon after another bug I faced with my Bounty Hunter just as I was about to turn in the final Chapter 1 Quest. Now both my characters are unplayable. Makes me realize that my decision to stick to my Inquisitor (only character I maintained since game release), was perhaps the right choice indeed.

So much time wasted, for nought!

This happened to me last night, however after the latest patch I tried again. After leaving the phase with Lokin I reset the quest, went through it again and it worked fine this time around. Hopefully goes the same for yourselfs

did you reset the quest or reset the instance? because when you reset the quest you have to do the triangulation and the trandoshan parts again.