The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Arcann's gear

KevinSaku

I see Arcann's gear every time I look at Arcann. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh, you meant available for us to buy? Never, I hope. Let's not feed the fantasies of people who want to dress up their characters as a crazed despotic usurping dictator.

Let's wait until we can kill him, then it can make sense.

I mean, come on. How did you get his armor? Raid his closet while he's asleep?

Did you steal something of Vaylin's too from her top drawer while you were there..?

Let's wait until we can kill him, then it can make sense.

I mean, come on. How did you get his armor? Raid his closet while he's asleep?

Did you steal something of Vaylin's too from her top drawer while you were there..?

Yeah, I agree. I think is gonna be after you beat Arcan so January prob. Really hope is gonna be purchasable like Thexans but they probably gonna sell it in pack

So when do you guys think we will see Arcann's gear? And I'm not talking about Thexan's gear with a dye, but the version with the Mask and the Cybertech Arm :rak_09:

I doubt we'll see that soon while KotFE is still running because he's a major character. Maybe after we defeat him and he's old story.

Personnaly guys i hope it will be after January, i got quite a lot of millions for that and i keep farming credits, the more time i have to farm the better chances that i will be able to buy the full set of the GTN without buying any single pack :rak_03: