Nar Shadaa - The Walls Have Ears mission (IMP)

obek_kwae

Mission requires me to destroy a terminal in a Republic SIS base. Have cleared bonus mission and destroyed the terminal yet am stuck with a blank mission entry in my log as it has not advanced to "Speak to so and so" correctly. Other people on NS also confirmed they were having the problem when i enquired in General.

To repro:

Take mission

Clear enemies in base

Stab/shoot console by right clicking Mission doesn't update.

Ah sorry, i did a prelimary search before posting but got no results, guess the search function dosn't like spaces. I doubt it will be fixed that quickly, but we can hope.

A bug with the bonus series on Alderaan got fixed pretty quickly last week after enough people complained about it, so let's hope more players decide to write reports about it :)

We can hope i guess and i did submit something a while back that got fixed within 24 hours (whether by my report or already being in the pipeline) so you may be right i suppose. I am just a cynic when it concerns bugs in games - especially this one since nodes that were below the surface of DK in beta/EA but showing on map are still there to this day (as just one example). Edited by obek_kwae

Indeed, there are quite a few things that remain bugged / functionless ingame and especially things like the Exploration Missions suffered from the major changes of 4.0. Even though I'm sceptical that a fix for this will make it into the patch tomorrow, it'd certainly be a pleasant surprise!

/edit

I've just read that there are mission fixes in the patch tomorrow ... weeell seems like there is a bit of hope. :D

/edit 2

I recorded the bug and uploaded the video to show what exactly is happening (or not happening, in this case).

Edited by Arcanaz
Added link to YouTube video

Amazingly, (after having left both of my bugged missions alone and moving on with my leveling) it looks like the missions are fixed - both now have "Return to .. " in the log now. Nice to see them fixed. Thanks to whomever at BW got them sorted.

I can confirm that. Seems like either a fix made it into the patch (without being listed in the patch notes) or the server reset fixed it somehow. I'm happy either way! :)

Edited by Arcanaz