The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Force Alliance Pack

bseefeldt

So I wanted to see if there were any real change in drop rate from Underworld to Force Alliance. So I got a Force Alliance hypercrate off the GTN, and I would say they are worse. 30 packs = 9 armor crates : 7 bronze with 2 being the same, two silver crates and zero gold. I got one gold item CS of Darth Marr. this one item goes for around 2 to 3 mill on GTN. I paid 7 mill for the hypercrate so this is about a 3 million credit loss. none of the other items are worth anything really. At least with Underworld I had on average 3 to 4 gold drops. The one underworld hypercrate that did drop only one gold for me last time was the Akk Dogs so I didn't mind as much.

The new system is garbage, So you add Jawa Scrap back in. So what! the drop rate is still very bad and you still feel ripped off, so many post and suggestions said at least 4 item per pack and fix drop rate. you cant justify one gold drop out of 30, sorry you can't ! Even if you try and say you get 3 gold with one gold armor crate drop. I didn't get any gold armor. So stop saying you have a better chance, you dont that is a lie! Also did I lose out on a rare because I got a purple Jawa Scrap and some purple companion gifts. Companion gifts should all be legendary, why do I even want a green companion gift! its a insult! to the players.

I liked collecting this stuff, but I am done until you make some big changes Jawa junk is not the change that will get us to start buying again.