Unable To Download 4.0.2 patch.

Jokerswilds

I have been unable to download the 4.0.2 patch since it came out and have tried everything to make it work.

1. I have tried to unistall and then reinstall.
  2. I have tried to get rid of bit raider.
  3. I have tried the repair option.
  4. I have even tried to let it download for five days straight. I don't even want to think about what than did to my computer. :(

All these things I have tried and failed. Each failure gets one of three things to happen.

1. I have gotten an error message.
  2. I have gotten a 512kb download speed message.
  3. I have gotten a -100% installtion message.

My sub runs out in just over two weeks and unless this is fixed by then I see no reason to renew my sub. I can't even play the game so why should I pay a sub for it?

I have been unable to download the 4.0.2 patch since it came out and have tried everything to make it work.
  1. I have tried to unistall and then reinstall.
  2. I have tried to get rid of bit raider.
  3. I have tried the repair option.
  4. I have even tried to let it download for five days straight. I don't even want to think about what than did to my computer. :(

All these things I have tried and failed. Each failure gets one of three things to happen.

1. I have gotten an error message.
  2. I have gotten a 512kb download speed message.
  3. I have gotten a -100% installtion message.

My sub runs out in just over two weeks and unless this is fixed by then I see no reason to renew my sub. I can't even play the game so why should I pay a sub for it?

UPDATE: Now two things have changed since I made this post.

1. I am now unable to patch in 4.0.2a.
  2. I am getting a new error like message. The patch notes section says 3.3.2.

This issue is still not fixed EA. I have less than two weeks left on my sub and I am rapidly both patience and interest in this game. Maybe it is time to move on?

Can you create a thread here attach the latest launcher log to that thread and also mention what occurred when you disabled bitraider and also what antivirus is used.

also just to check your web browser does not use any proxy servers , the launcher draws its settings from the web browsers.

Can you create a thread here attach the latest launcher log to that thread and also mention what occurred when you disabled bitraider and also what antivirus is used.

also just to check your web browser does not use any proxy servers , the launcher draws its settings from the web browsers.

I have reported this, what I would call, game breaking bug over at the the other website.

This may very well be the last time I post something on here. I am giving up. I have tried everything that I could to get this game to work but for whatever reason it will not. So I have decided to just give up and go looking for another MMO to play. I am just going to let my subscription expire. Perhaps after awhile EA will fix this game. But I doubt this will happen and in the mean time I am not going to be paying for something that I cannot use. So this is goodbye for now and thanks for the memories.