<Not Good Enough> Sales

xkcurtisx

Yeah the black forge moved to TRE months ago. Also i can spare like 200 bucks for you to go back to elementary school if you want.

not all of them,

and ill take the 200 bucks

thanks lol,

point been is you wanted to troll me on my grammar and spelling for what purpose o only to troll so i will return the faver, i mean if your selling stuff might as well point people to wear its cheeper,

wish to continue

have you ever thought about trying to use a spell check so you dont seem like a mentally ill person or a 2nd grader? just saying it might decrease the trolling :)

appreciate the constructive criticism,

that was all you needed advise in 1st place to avoid looking like a troll,

but my post was to try and help the person who was asking why i always post a apology for spelling and grammer as i do no it is bad but there are ways of telling people or saying nuffin does help allso,

• 3 weeks later...
Due to the recent changes to raiding policy, Not Good Enough no longer offers their raiding services.

I would like to apologize to our loyal costumers.

We wish all of you the best, its been a fun 4 years!

Yeah it is very bad you leave guys :( ToFN pve will die without ur guild.... But Anyway this game was nice you smart ENOUGH to safe ur mental health coz 5 years on same wz maps made all mad. /hug and wish best luck .

Edited by Dayyzee

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, well some ppl dont have enough time to login and do ops after ops. And when they finnaly have time they dont get any gear in the roll, or dont get their specifuc missing token piece. So yeah, ppl r willing to pay for ops, that was here before and will always be here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.