Ebon Hawk server seems to be having server wide lag and glitches

Cpkeyes

So, I play on two servers, one for Imperial Classes (Bergen Colony) and one for Republic Classes (Ebon Hawk). The past few days I've noticed that the mobs dead bodies don't disappear and people have been complaining about lag in the chat. Now, I don't have the best router so it may just be me, but everyone seems to be talking about the big piles of bodies lying around in mob zones.

I want to know if Bioware is planning on addressing this, as while it's kind of humorous, I fear it may cause issues (and maybe an eventual crash).

Thank you for your time.

There's a lot of lag around in the shared heroic areas, where dead bodies pile up fast. There are piles and piles of dead mobs and respawns are almost impossible to see until they've already aggroed. Case-in-point is the area where you get the Sith runes for the heroic mission Shadow Spawn on Dromund Kaas. A lot of lag, hard to cast spells, and you end up running into mobs you can't see because of the lag. It clears up as soon as you go in the instance for the quest or you move out of the area.

So, I play on two servers, one for Imperial Classes (Bergen Colony) and one for Republic Classes (Ebon Hawk). The past few days I've noticed that the mobs dead bodies don't disappear and people have been complaining about lag in the chat. Now, I don't have the best router so it may just be me, but everyone seems to be talking about the big piles of bodies lying around in mob zones.

I want to know if Bioware is planning on addressing this, as while it's kind of humorous, I fear it may cause issues (and maybe an eventual crash).

Thank you for your time.

Shadowlands is a laggy mess atm and it's getting worse as the day passes. Folks are complaining in General in every planet I go to... I think its a game-wide issue and not just Ebon Hawk.