Barsen'thor's Legacy - Consular Class Mission bugged.

Jerqa

Today I was playing my Consular through the Rishi content when I was given a mission called "Barsen'thor's Legacy" which is a Purple Class Mission. The mission is not able to be completed. I can not abandon the mission and resetting the mission does nothing.

It shows the following :

Tasks : Complete Class mission Story Arc to Progress.

Description : It states that I need to complete the Class Mission "Chaos and Harmony" in order to proceed with Barsen'thor's Legacy.

I checked and Chaos and Harmony is the closing mission for the Consular Chapter 3 Class mission. I have already completed all of Chapter 3 and have the Heroic Moment unlock for Legacy Project and am able to use it when I use my Heroic Moment.

I have sent in a ticket but know that they are busy and that I probably will not hear back from them for a while so I wanted to post here as well. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Thank you

i had the same problem, i decided to just continue with the shadow of revan line and just finished the chapters that are available for the fallen empire story arc, when i checked my mission log the quest for barsen'thor's legacy was no longer in the list. i hope i didnt screw myself over and make it no longer available because i was looking forward to doing that...it may have just been taken out when they did patch 4.0.2a and they may give it back in the next patch, at least thats my hope... im a lil bummed out over this lol