Where is Major Pierce?

Autumatopoeia

I am a Sith warrior and I have just recruited Pierce into my alliance. When he is sommoned he says he wants to talk on the ship and what do you know hes not there. I looked for him in the alliance camp room whatever its called and I see everyone else I have recruited but not pierce. Am i missing something or is he bugged or what i just want to talk to him i cant stand the ship icon above his head.

I am a Sith warrior and I have just recruited Pierce into my alliance. When he is sommoned he says he wants to talk on the ship and what do you know hes not there. I looked for him in the alliance camp room whatever its called and I see everyone else I have recruited but not pierce. Am i missing something or is he bugged or what i just want to talk to him i cant stand the ship icon above his head.

Go to your ship not the alliance camp

Actually, he's not in one of the alliance rooms. He's outside in Odessan near where you pick up hero missions and pvp missions. You only see him standing there if you have recruited him and aren't using him as active companion - and he is pictured in his original gear, not the gear you might have put on him.

Same goes for Repub toons and M14x, except he's over on the "Pub" side. And, obviously, in the same gear, because you can't change his gear. :-(.