The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decoration Suggestion: "Spouses" of Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent

Daewan

During the story, the female Bounty Hunter has an option to marry Raffid Girard. Similarly, the Imperial Agent has an option to marry a Voss.

I think it would be neat to have Personnel decorations for these NPC "spouses" available.

Ehhhh... not sure how I feel about having someone you marry and forget about end up as some kind of trophy or achievement in your pad.

I could maybe see a wall portrait of romancable companions, though.

During the story, the female Bounty Hunter has an option to marry Raffid Girard. Similarly, the Imperial Agent has an option to marry a Voss.

I think it would be neat to have Personnel decorations for these NPC "spouses" available.

Always down for more options for people in my epic, yet empty, stronghold. However, from what I remember, I'm skeptical that the Voss, or actually even Raffid, would leave their world to chill at your pad.

Thats cool for Hunter/Agent, but I'd rather have maybe a customizable baby/child NPC to have in the strongholds as our character's kid...maybe some editable right click/portrait info to add, appearance customization, maybe a birthdate/adoption date type deal...

Or just our alts? I mean, several of my characters are the children of earlier characters, according to my family tree.

Ehhhh... not sure how I feel about having someone you marry and forget about end up as some kind of trophy or achievement in your pad.

I could maybe see a wall portrait of romancable companions, though.

This would be a nice idea. Could apply to any romancable NPC really.

My proud BH uses her Baroness title all the time. That's why I want Raffid in my stronghold. :D A picture just isn't the same, I want him to be part of an arrangement... you know, like he already is.