Refer a friend?

alenp

Bugged and disabled at the moment.

As much i found out, it's not bugged, it's disabled for good, i guess they didn't like that people get some free cartel coin.

This is first MMORPG i saw they removed RAF system, but nothing suprise me with Bioware/EA anymore

I called last night and they said it might be up In two hours after the maintenance. It wasn't. I just called them a bit ago and they said they had maintenance working on it. They could not give a time frame of when it was going to be fixed. They suggested my friends make an account now. Then whenever it was up again they abandon it to make a new account and use the link. Giving up all they had done and achieved because they can't get their $@*% together. They should know people wouldn't want to do that. But I do believe it is coming back. Though, what he said about them not wanting to give out the rewards made sense. With the new movie coming there will be many new people playing probably. If they wait till all that dies down to bring back refer a friend they don't have to reward anyone. :mad: