Shadow of Revan Agent Class Quest bug

EdwinLi

Currently there is a bug where the quest for Agent called "Forfeit" in Shadow of Revan is stuck in "Complete Chapter 3 of Class Storyline" Objective. I've already completed Class Storyline but the system refuse to go into the next step to progress the "Forfeit" quest for Agent.

I've already tried to reset the quest and currently the quest will not allow me to reset the quest again. I also can not abandon the quest since it is a Class Quest.

Noticeably it seems people are having this issue as well with other different quests. Where they have completed the objective but the system refuse to progress into the next step.

Anyone else is having this issue with Agent's SoR Class quest.

(I've already sent a ticket but for now it is mostly just waiting and seeing this issue isn't just a personal issue with the game)

Edited by EdwinLi

I too am now stuck on this bug as well. Was doing the mission arc on Rishi and this quest, "Forfeit", appeared and says I need to complete my class story "The Star Chamber" which has been long done. This is the second major bug that's been reintroduced recently which makes me wonder what's going on at Bioware.

Yup! I'm having the same problem today, and found your post while searching for a solution.

The quest listing for "Forfeit" says, "Complete your class story arc" which is "The Star Chamber." I completed that a month or so after the game released, so I'm not sure why the SoR class quest isn't progressing.

Well the only thing I can do now is let auto complete from KOTFE complete it for me automatically. Sadly I did not get the Lore from it due to KOTFE's Auto complete class quest system but there was no important choices in the Agent SoR class story quest and served more as a epilogue to the Agent's class storyline.

If you can wait for it to be fixed then best not to enter KOTFE since KOTFE will auto-complete any Class Storyline and SOR storyline you didn't complete. What the auto choices are is currently still a mystery so if you don't mind the unknown pre-set choices Bioware has set for Auto-complete then that is currently the best we can do for now until it is fixed.

Edited by EdwinLi

It's not just the Agent, every class after 4.0 has this issue with Chapter 3 on SoR content. I didn't know KotFE would auto complete. Thanks for that. There is another thread in general talking about missing class quests.

I think it has something to do with the companions, and the integration of them in general. Since now you get their quests based on level and not affection.

Well as I said Auto-Complete may complete your class quest and SoR quest but it also does it by using pre-set choices Bioware has made.

For example, a Pre-made lvl 60 Sith inquisitor is given pre-set choices for his or her Class Storyline and SoR choice. Most of it is unknown for now but the Pre-set choice is that the SI is a light side SI due to a pre-made lvl 60 SI has the Light Side Darth title Darth Imperius.

So if you're looking for a Double Agent Agent as your canon you'll have to manually complete the Class Storyline and SoR before entering KOTFE.

Only Story KOTFE does not auto complete is Makeb(CH4) and Orcian (Dread Master Saga)

Edited by EdwinLi

I just found out this is affecting me too. :(

I guess I was at level55 (Imperial Agent) and completed the prelude to shadow of Revan prior to 4.0...

Finally got back to this alt today, and encountered this problem.

Edit: My trooper has the same issue... =\

Edit: And my Guardian, and my smuggler.

Seems that anyone who didn't finish SoR before one of the post-4.0 patches might be in the same situation...

Edited by oldskooool