Need help with mission "Basen'thor Legacy"!!!

HenryVaro

OK sorry if the title make you misunderstand, i don't need help with doing the mission; After the expansion, as you know all the quest have been reset - i mean all the quest you have done, include the story arc have been reset to undone. Normal i don't bother with this but today i run my Consular story SoR in Yavin 4, then it give me a bonus mission name "Basen'thor Legacy", but it require to complete "Chaos and harmony" mission first - i have done that before the expansion but it all reset after the expansion, so how i can do the "Basen'thor Legacy"? I need to run all the story mission again or i can find the NPC give the quest "Chaos and harmony" somewhere on Correllia? Edited by HenryVaro

Not only that, i have run to this problem 3 more times, all stuck to keep proceed to SoR because it require complete FA part I :mad: like a joke, i just finish part III and now it require part I???? This game need a lot of fix after 4.0 all over the game, not just focus to "fix" some company OP "problem"