Returning player looking for guidance on story line

Samitch

I am returning to the game and have worked a new character up through the main story line as it was when SWTOR first began. I now have a few missions that I am curious on the order in which I should be doing these quests. There is the first expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, followed by Revan, and now Knights of the Fallen Empire.

So.. where should I be going once I have finished the initial story line? I currently have missions for Ilum and Makeb. Is there something Hutt related that I am missing? Any help on how I should be working through the story line/expansions would be greatly appreciated.

I am returning to the game and have worked a new character up through the main story line as it was when SWTOR first began. I now have a few missions that I am curious on the order in which I should be doing these quests. There is the first expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, followed by Revan, and now Knights of the Fallen Empire.

So.. where should I be going once I have finished the initial story line? I currently have missions for Ilum and Makeb. Is there something Hutt related that I am missing? Any help on how I should be working through the story line/expansions would be greatly appreciated.

I've been following this guide here. https://torcommunity.com/guides/game-basics/storyline

Makeb (rise of the Hutt Cartel), then the Shadow of Revan prelude flashpoints on Korriban, Tython, Manaan, and Rakata Prime after that is SoR itself which is set on Rishi and then Yavin 4 and then finally Ziost. After all that you can do the new Knights of the Fallen Empire and not have missed anything. All this stuff can be started from a terminal on your ship when you hit the correct level.