Scorpio still missing on imperial agent

Nova_Draco

So when my imperial agent started KOTFE he lost all his companions.... this is normal. However even after completing all 9 chapters he is still not able to summon scorpio as she doesn't appear in the companion and contact menu. All my other characters have access to her. They released patch 4.0.1 saying this was gonna be fixed, still no scorpio for my agent. Now with patch 4.0.2 i still do not have access to scorpio on my imperial agent.

After every patch i sent in tickets r bug reports and all i get back is the auto droid response saying to wait for a patch. If it was suppose to be fixed with 4.0.1 how come i am still getting a response saying to wait for patch? And how long is it gonna be until this is fixed?

I am worried if they don't fix it by the time new chapters come out (although it should be fixed by now) i will not be able to continue the story on this toon because i do not have the available companion.

• 3 months later...

Bumping my old thread because this issue is still not solved.

I took a couple months off in hope they fixed a lot of the 4.0 issues but this one is still the same. Not sure if sending in another ticket will help, but wondering is any one else still has this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only thread I can find regarding this issue. I'm in the same boat. Even when they supposedly fixed this bug in patch 4.0.1a (11/4/2015):

"Imperial Agents are now able to summon SCORPIO from the Companions & Contacts UI if she has been acquired."

Even the companion return terminal won't work to acquire SCORPIO, and she's not showing in the companion & contacts UI.

I'm worried that in a future chapter you're gonna to need have SCORPIO summoned in order to play/progress. Tomorrow the "agent unable to complete chapter 10 bug" will be fixed. Seems like there's been numerous issues regarding agents and KOTFE.

Edited by Ithorian

• 2 months later...