Force-master (sorcerer) set bonus for 4 pieces bug

BlevatToshnit

Have you created an ingame bug report telling them the PVP and PVE partial set bonuses are not stacking with regard to force cost of whatever spell you're describing?

If you create an ingame bug report it goes straight to developers, is what the customer service people have indicated to me. If you come here every few days and just type 'bump' that's not nearly as useful in my opinion.

Have you created an ingame bug report telling them the PVP and PVE partial set bonuses are not stacking with regard to force cost of whatever spell you're describing?

If you create an ingame bug report it goes straight to developers, is what the customer service people have indicated to me. If you come here every few days and just type 'bump' that's not nearly as useful in my opinion.

Of course i did.

Last time it was mercenary heal set - they fix it after 9 months. I want to get aware as many people as possible, i hope they also create tickets. Otherwise we'll never got fix on this bug.

Of course i did.

Last time it was mercenary heal set - they fix it after 9 months. I want to get aware as many people as possible, i hope they also create tickets. Otherwise we'll never got fix on this bug.

What do you mean by last time? The mercenary heal set is bugged the same way again since 4.0.